Audinate’s Dante PCIe Soundcard for PC or Mac provides a cost effective solution for OEMs seeking to create high performance recording and audio processing products.
The Dante PCIe Soundcard provides 256 channels of uncompressed, digital audio with astoundingly low latency. High performance hardware processing of audio packets frees computer resources for DSP processing or audio production software.
- High-performance hardware implementation
- 256 channels of uncompressed digital audio
- Ultra-Low latency
- 44.1 / 48 / 88.2 / 96 / 192 kHz,24-bit audio
- Gigabit Ethernet interface
- High-quality on-board word clock
- Standard PCI Express card format
- MacOS X and Windows driver support
- Standard sound card interface to software applications
- Interconnect with other Dante-enabled audio equipment
- Supports network Quality of Service
- AVB ready