The Dante PDK (Product Development Kit) contains all you need to quickly become familiar and confident with Dante technology and products, and is an essential tool for understanding how to seamlessly incorporate Dante into your product and solution suite.
The PDK includes hardware, software and support components that will allow you to design, develop, and test your own fully-integrated Dante-enabled products.
Access to Dante’s powerful control and monitoring capabilities, via the Dante API, enables deep and seamless Dante integration with your own custom features, for the development of highly sophisticated, standout systems and solutions.
Comprehensive documentation, design and configuration tools, and a priority technical support package are also included.
Audinate Technical Support
- Up to 60 hours of direct email support by Audinate’s Technical Support team
- Dante Brooklyn II modules with support for 64x64 audio channels
- Brooklyn II Adaptor boards with breakout headers to access the rich set of Brooklyn II development interfaces
- Audio baseboards allowing connection to audio equipment via a range of connectors
- Develop your own applications to interact with Dante devices with the Dante API Development tool kit. Includes SDKs for integration into PC and Mac software, and a binary build environment to build applications that run on the Brooklyn II module itself
Licensed Software Applications
OEM Portal Access
- The latest Dante Controller software
- Up to 4 Dante Virtual Soundcard licenses for installation on Windows or Mac
To find out more about how the Dante PDK could revolutionize your product suite, please contact us.
- Access to Audinate's OEM Portal, giving you access to all the documentation and software above, plus the latest:
- Technical design information and schematics
- Design and configuration tools
- Support information