Job title: System Solutions Regional Sales Manager, US - West Coast
Location: Portland, Oregon office or West Coast home office
Department: Technical Solutions Sales
Reports to: Vice President of Sales or designate
Job opening posted: February 2, 2018
To apply: Complete short application and upload your resume (No phone calls, please)
Audinate Group Limited (ASX:AD8) is a publicly traded company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange with subsidiaries in the US, UK, and Hong Kong. Audinate is the leading provider of professional digital audio networking technologies globally for the professional Audio/Visual (AV) industry. Audinate’s Dante® technology provides a complete audio over IP (AoIP) networking solution replacing legacy analog copper with Ethernet networks. Dante solves the problem of sending high quality media content in real time with perfect synchronization and no perceptible latency over multi-use IP networks. Using Dante-enabled products assures interoperability between audio devices and allows end users to enjoy high quality, flexible audio solutions typically with a lower total cost of ownership compared to analog installations. Audinate has grown its customer base to over 380 original equipment manufacturer (OEM) brands, including many of the world’s leading professional AV equipment brands.
Upon arriving at Audinate, the System Solutions Regional Sales Manager will be expected to quickly become an expert in Audinate’s Dante networking technology and reflect this expertise & knowledge by supporting Audinate's objective to help OEM clients, A/V consultants, designers and installation contractors to understand the value of Dante Domain Manager & Dante networking technology. This role is essential for Audinate to capitalize on its unique technology to reinforce its position of market leadership. Audinate's is the fastest growing media networking solution in the market.
The key roles and responsibilities of this role are:
- Build and manage a reseller channel for Dante Domain Manager and other Audinate products among the key system integrators across multiple vertical markets.
- Build and manage pipeline of opportunities and achieve all sales targets for the product lines.
- Support Audinate’s OEMs sales channel partners, their distributors and dealers, and end-users in their efforts to organize, promote, and perform training events.
- Work with OEM sales and distribution teams to educate them on Audinate and the benefits that Dante networking brings.
- Work with AV consultants, contractors, touring sound companies, and licensees' manufacturer representatives to promote Dante.
- Develop and maintain in-depth expertise on Audinate's technology, products and their applications and use it to establish technical credibility with audio/visual design consultants, system integrators, and installation contractors who specify networked systems.
- Assist with on-boarding of Dante Domain Manager resellers by providing reseller certification training either in-person or via webinar.
- Understand the needs of AV projects to propose effective technical solutions involving Dante.
- Present training courses, webinars and face to face presentations to targeted audiences. Represent the product to customers and end-users at events such as conferences, trade shows, and seminars.
- Attend national and regional industry tradeshows.
- 7+ years of experience in a technical sales environment.
- Experience in professional audio, conferencing and/or video industry.
- Knowledge of professional audio system design and troubleshooting, including live sound, recording/production, commercial audio, and broadcast.
- Previous experience selling complex software products in the professional audio and/or IT industry
- Strong familiarity with digital audio protocols including AES3, MADI, and various AoIP implementations.
- Solid understanding of Ethernet and IP networking and its use in the A/V industry.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows (7 – 10) and Mac OSX.
- The ability to communicate with and present to both IT and audio professionals.
- Possesses excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
- Possesses strong creative problem solving, analytical, and interpersonal skills; and able to creatively discuss technology and associated business needs.
- Possesses strong willingness to work collaboratively and communicate cross functionally with both technical and non-technical individuals internally as well directly with customers on issues and solutions.
- The candidate should be bright, engaging, articulate, self-motivated, self-disciplined and possess the willingness to succeed.
- Domestic travel is expected to average approximately 25% to 40%.
Complete short application and upload your resume
(No phone calls, please)