Audinate Group Limited (ACN 618 616 916) has adopted corporate governance policies and practices which the board of directors believes are appropriate for the company’s business and which are designed to promote the responsible management and conduct of the company. These corporate governance policies and practices are intended to comply with the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) Corporate Governance Council’s Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations, 4th Edition, for ASX-listed entities.
Find more investor information in Audinate Group's Investor Centre.
- Corporate Governance Statement
- Board Charter
- Audit and Risk Management Committee Charter
- Remuneration and Nomination Committee Charter
- Continuous Disclosure Policy
- Shareholder Communications Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Securities Trading Policy
- Whistleblower Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Diversity Policy