RedNet D64R is a 64 channel interface bridging between MADI (AES10) and Dante. With sample rate conversion on all input and output channels, it's simple to add MADI to connect MADI-enabled equipment with a Dante network. Both optical and coaxial connections are provided for MADI, alongside word clock connections, which allow the Dante network to synchronise with other digital audio equipment.
- Connects a MADI system and a Dante network seamlessly together.
- Connect Dante to digital mixing consoles, interfaces and cards that use MADI; or extend a MADI system with RedNet’s versatile, superb-quality audio interfaces and connectivity – or any other Dante compatible devices.
- Built-in redundancy with dual locking power and etherCON network connectors.
- Supports both coax and optical interfaces – connect simply to any MADI equipment.
- Slave either the Dante system or MADI streams to an external clock.
- Supports up to 64 channels of digital audio I/O at standard sample rates (44.1/48kHz) from a MADI system, 32 channels at 96kHz and 16 at 192kHz.
- Sample rate conversion (SRC) on each input and output, allowing MADI and Dante systems to operate simultaneously at different sample rates.
- Simple 1U rack-mount module with the classic red aluminium faceplate.
- RedNet Control and Dante software allow remote routing and control from the audio computer system via a software control panel – no hardware patching required.