Stop using napkins, graph paper or PowerPoint to plan out networked AV systems. Dante System Designer provides both the starting point and the product details in one interactive tool to design the system that meets your needs.
4 steps to custom system designs
Choose from 22 templates designed by an industry leader in networked AV. If you want more options than the standard templates provide, start with Flexible Template 1 found at the bottom of All Templates.
- Live Sound
- Public Address
- Corporate AV
- House of Worship
- Sports Venues
- Flexible templates for designs not listed
Customize the template to your needs
- Hide areas and zones you don't need
- Increase or decrease the number of Sub Zones and Devices within Zones
- Change or add labels
- Shift Sub Zones and Devices to change the look
3. Select Dante-enabled products for your designOur entire catalog of Dante-enabled products is available within Dante System Designer making it so much easier to pick the right products.
The template limits your replacement of the default products to realistic categories so you don't have to search through all the amplifiers and DSPs when looking for a mixer.
- Product descriptions
- Link to the product in the Audinate.com catalog
- Link to the product page on the manufacturer's site
4. Create and share drawings and documentsYou can easily build these drawings into your professional workflow
- Customize each drawing with company and project information - you can even add your logo!
- The share icon provides a custom link directly to an non-editable version of your drawing
- Export a PDF with the drawing and a bill of materials with the products and quantity required
- PDFs and shared designs will include a custom footer with your project information
A few things to know about Dante System Designer:
- It’s optimized for drawing small to medium-sized systems.
- It works on a tablet as well as a desktop.
- Experimenting with different layouts will help you understand Dante systems
- It’s not meant to replace the high-end applications that consultants and integrators use
- It's useful for creating quick sales and training diagram
- Help us keep our product database up-to-date - report inaccurate data or missing products on the feedback form
- Product updates will be primarily managed by manufacturers directly to minimize delays and maximize accuracy