In Dante Controller I can’t see my Dante-enabled device, but I can see Dante Virtual Soundcard.
- Check that the network cable is plugged in securely and that the activity lights are flashing rapidly.
- Check that the correct network interfaces are selected.
- Check that your network interfaces have the correct IP addresses (set to acquire IP address automatically).
- If there are two different wired network interfaces on your computer, ensure that they are in different subnets – or disable the unused network interface.
- Check that you have no firewall active – please see the Dante controller user guide for details of how to safely configure a firewall for use in a deployed network.
- Check that you have no antivirus software active (Dante uses ‘unusual’ port addresses, due to the ‘usual’ port addresses already being used by other common applications) – you will need to configure your antivirus software to allow the full function of Dante.