Introduction to IP Networking for AV Systems
This online course is an introduction to networking in Digital Audio. There are numerous advantages to using networks for AV systems, and we will develop a firm background on networking basics, as well as how the existing standards can be pulled together to form Dante.
This course has been approved by the AVIXA CTS Renewal Committee for:
- 3.0 CTS RU credits in CTS Domain A
- 3.0 CTS-D RU credits in CTS-D Domain B
In order to complete this course for AVIXA RU credit, you will need to register for RU credit with Audinate, complete this online training, and fill out a short quiz to test your knowledge of the subject.
The course is comprised of three parts:
- A high level informative discussion on the relatively rapid adoption of IP networking.
- Introduces the OSI model and how data travels through network layers and hardware.
- A more focused look at how Dante implements networking standards in the context of transporting media.
How to Enroll
Once you are logged in, click on "Course catalog" and enroll in the course titled "Introduction to IP Networking for AV Systems."