How that information is usedWe collect, hold and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide the requested products and/or services to you;
- to investigate and respond to claims from you;
- to contact you, for example, to respond to your queries or complaints or if we need to tell you something important;
- to provide bulletins and updates pertaining to your products
- to comply with our legal obligations and assist government and law enforcement agencies or regulators
- for research and feedback on product development;
- to tailor your experience on our website, and to direct you to content we believe will be of interest to you.
- However, in each marketing email message you will be provided with the ability to opt out from receiving future marketing messages.
- to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction, so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future; and
- to enable third-party advertising companies, such as Google AdSense and AdRoll, to use your browsing history to show Audinate ads on other sites throughout the internet.
How do we store and hold personal information?We store most information about you in computer systems and databases operated by either us or our external service providers. Some information about you is recorded in paper files that we store securely. We take all practicable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised or accidental access, and modification, processing, erasure or disclosure We will also take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify personal information once we no longer require it for the purposes for which it was collected or for any secondary purpose permitted.
- to external service providers so that they may perform services for us or on our behalf;
- to resellers and distributors of Audinate products when it is necessary to share information for the purposes of facilitating that business relationship;
- when an event or marketing activity is co-sponsored by manufacturers, resellers, distributors, or professional association partners, we may provide the specific registration information you provided to participate in that activity to the co-sponsors;
- where we are required or authorized by law to do so;
- when we are permitted to disclose the information under applicable privacy laws;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Audinate or others;
- in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company; or to any of our related companies including our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and other companies under common control and ownership;
- or when you have expressly consented to the disclosure or such consent may reasonably be inferred from the circumstances.