Dante IP Core for Xilinx Zynq-7000 Family: Open Source Licenses
- libsodium (1.0.18)
- zlib (1.2.11)
- mDNSResponder (258.13)
- musl libC (1.1.22)
- Precision Time Protocol daemon (1b2)
* ISC License
* Copyright (c) 2013-2020
* Frank Denis
* Permission to use, copy, modify, and/or distribute this software for any
* purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above
* copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
* THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES
* WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
* MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR
* ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES
* WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN
* ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF
* OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/madler/zlib/master/zlib.h/* zlib.h -- interface of the 'zlib' general purpose compression library
version 1.2.11, January 15th, 2017
Copyright (C) 1995-2017 Jean-loup Gailly and Mark Adler
This software is provided 'as-is', without any express or implied
warranty. In no event will the authors be held liable for any damages
arising from the use of this software.
Permission is granted to anyone to use this software for any purpose,
including commercial applications, and to alter it and redistribute it
freely, subject to the following restrictions:
1. The origin of this software must not be misrepresented; you must not
claim that you wrote the original software. If you use this software
in a product, an acknowledgment in the product documentation would be
appreciated but is not required.
2. Altered source versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be
misrepresented as being the original software.
3. This notice may not be removed or altered from any source distribution.
Jean-loup Gailly Mark Adler
[email protected] [email protected]
The data format used by the zlib library is described by RFCs (Request for
Comments) 1950 to 1952 in the files http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc1950
(zlib format), rfc1951 (deflate format) and rfc1952 (gzip format).
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/krestenkrab/mdns-responder/master/LICENSEThe majority of the source code in the mDNSResponder project is licensed
under the terms of the Apache License, Version 2.0, available from:
To accommodate license compatibility with the widest possible range
of client code licenses, the shared library code, which is linked
at runtime into the same address space as the client using it, is
licensed under the terms of the "Three-Clause BSD License".
The Linux Name Service Switch code, contributed by National ICT
Australia Ltd (NICTA) is licensed under the terms of the NICTA Public
Software Licence (which is substantially similar to the "Three-Clause
BSD License", with some additional language pertaining to Australian law).
https://git.musl-libc.org/cgit/musl/plain/COPYRIGHTmusl as a whole is licensed under the following standard MIT license:
Copyright © 2005-2020 Rich Felker, et al.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining
a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the
"Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including
without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish,
distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to
permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to
the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be
included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY
CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT,
TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE
SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Anthony G. Basile
Dmitry V. Levin
Emil Renner Berthing
M Farkas-Dyck (Strake)
Nicholas J. Kain
Portions of this software are derived from third-party works licensed
under terms compatible with the above MIT license:
The TRE regular expression implementation (src/regex/reg* and
src/regex/tre*) is Copyright © 2001-2008 Ville Laurikari and licensed
under a 2-clause BSD license (license text in the source files). The
included version has been heavily modified by Rich Felker in 2012, in
the interests of size, simplicity, and namespace cleanliness.
Much of the math library code (src/math/* and src/complex/*) is
Copyright © 1993,2004 Sun Microsystems or
Copyright © 2003-2011 David Schultz or
Copyright © 2003-2009 Steven G. Kargl or
Copyright © 2003-2009 Bruce D. Evans or
Copyright © 2008 Stephen L. Moshier or
Copyright © 2017-2018 Arm Limited
and labelled as such in comments in the individual source files. All
have been licensed under extremely permissive terms.
The ARM memcpy code (src/string/arm/memcpy.S) is Copyright © 2008
The Android Open Source Project and is licensed under a two-clause BSD
license. It was taken from Bionic libc, used on Android.
The AArch64 memcpy and memset code (src/string/aarch64/*) are
Copyright © 1999-2019, Arm Limited.
The implementation of DES for crypt (src/crypt/crypt_des.c) is
Copyright © 1994 David Burren. It is licensed under a BSD license.
The implementation of blowfish crypt (src/crypt/crypt_blowfish.c) was
originally written by Solar Designer and placed into the public
domain. The code also comes with a fallback permissive license for use
in jurisdictions that may not recognize the public domain.
The smoothsort implementation (src/stdlib/qsort.c) is Copyright © 2011
Valentin Ochs and is licensed under an MIT-style license.
The x86_64 port was written by Nicholas J. Kain and is licensed under
the standard MIT terms.
The mips and microblaze ports were originally written by Richard
Pennington for use in the ellcc project. The original code was adapted
by Rich Felker for build system and code conventions during upstream
integration. It is licensed under the standard MIT terms.
The mips64 port was contributed by Imagination Technologies and is
licensed under the standard MIT terms.
The powerpc port was also originally written by Richard Pennington,
and later supplemented and integrated by John Spencer. It is licensed
under the standard MIT terms.
All other files which have no copyright comments are original works
produced specifically for use as part of this library, written either
by Rich Felker, the main author of the library, or by one or more
contibutors listed above. Details on authorship of individual files
can be found in the git version control history of the project. The
omission of copyright and license comments in each file is in the
interest of source tree size.
In addition, permission is hereby granted for all public header files
(include/* and arch/*/bits/*) and crt files intended to be linked into
applications (crt/*, ldso/dlstart.c, and arch/*/crt_arch.h) to omit
the copyright notice and permission notice otherwise required by the
license, and to use these files without any requirement of
attribution. These files include substantial contributions from:
Nicholas J. Kain
all of whom have explicitly granted such permission.
This file previously contained text expressing a belief that most of
the files covered by the above exception were sufficiently trivial not
to be subject to copyright, resulting in confusion over whether it
negated the permissions granted in the license. In the spirit of
permissive licensing, and of not having licensing issues being an
obstacle to adoption, that text has been removed.
Precision Time Protocol daemon
* Copyright (c) 2015 Wojciech Owczarek.
* Copyright (c) 2014 Perseus Telecom.
* Copyright (c) 2013-2014 Harlan Stenn,
* George N. Neville-Neil,
* Wojciech Owczarek,
* Jan Breuer.
* Copyright (c) 2011-2012 George V. Neville-Neil,
* Steven Kreuzer,
* Martin Burnicki,
* Jan Breuer,
* Wojciech Owczarek,
* Gael Mace,
* Alexandre Van Kempen,
* Inaqui Delgado,
* Rick Ratzel,
* National Instruments.
* Copyright (c) 2009-2010 George V. Neville-Neil,
* Steven Kreuzer,
* Martin Burnicki,
* Jan Breuer,
* Gael Mace,
* Alexandre Van Kempen.
* Copyright (c) 2005-2008 Kendall Correll, Aidan Williams
* All Rights Reserved
* Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
* modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice,
* this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright
* notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the
* documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE AUTHORS ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR
* IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
* WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE
* DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE
* FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR
* CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF
* SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR
* BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY,
* WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE
* OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN
* IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.