Dante by Design, in collaboration with PRO LAB in Dubai, is a new one-day in-person event to bring together professionals from all aspects of acoustic and audio-visual system design to hear from some of the leading acoustics consultants, technical solutions architects, AV systems designers and AV Engineers – and get up to speed and hands-on with the latest in Dante AV and Dante Domain Manager. Dante by Design – is a professional networking event to share knowledge and experience among the professionals in the ProAV industry.
|Location:||25hours Hotel One Central – Trade Centre / Dubai, UAE|
|Cost:||Free (registration required)|
- Audinate Latest Dante Updates - Lucas Moreno, Technical Sales Engineer, Audinate
- Exploring the Integration of Architecture, Acoustics, and Advanced Audio Technology – Dirk Noy, Director of Applied Science and Engineering, WSDG
- Steering Sound with Precision: High Speech Intelligibility in Complex Spaces – Michal Poplawski, Export Marketing Director, Renkus-Heinz Inc.
- Deep Dive: Dante Domain Manager, Dante API and Dante Connect – Lucas Moreno, Technical Sales Engineer, Audinate
- Mixed networks and Fiber Optics for Show Events – Viktor Shopin, Founder, Iron Optics
- Combining Digital Realms in the Festival Environment – Valerie Gard, Live Sound Engineer
- AV over IP with NETGEAR – Hardik Sawant, Sales Engineer, NETGEAR India and Middle East
This is the preliminary agenda, and it can be updated prior to the event.
Do I need to stay the full day?
Yes! With refreshment breaks and a buffet lunch included, there will be great networking opportunities for all throughout the day.
Will the event be live-streamed?
No, you need to be there in person!