Bolin D412 (4K60) & D220 (Full HD) PTZ Camera
Bolin D Series PTZ camera is the world’s first Dante AV hardware enabled pan, tilt, zoom camera interfacing video and audio in a standard 1 Gbps network, and pro-viding uncompromised video quality with lowest latency and synchronization. Designed to seamlessly integrate into an existing Dante audio ecosystem, the D412/D220 PTZ is managed using the Dante Controller Software with flexibility to independently route audio and video with sub-microsecond accuracy to minimize time alignment issues.
Bolin D20 Series Transceiver Encoder/Decoder & D10H Decoder
Bolin’s D20 Series Dante AV transceiver device can be programmed as an encoder or a decoder. D20 Series is a single channel networked AV over IP transceiver that is fully compatible with Dante audio devices within a Dante ecosystem for HDMI sources up to 4K60Hz 4096 x 2160, with embedded audio and PTZ camera movement control via IP or IR pass-through. The transceivers in decode mode can output baseband video as HDMI (D20H) or 12G-SDI (D20S).
The Bolin D10H Dante AV Decoder is AVoIP Decoder that is part of Bolin Dante AV camera system. Over standard Gigabit network, a single-channel networked AV decoder outputs baseband video HDMI 2.0, which not only works with Bolin Dante AV PTZ camera but also works with standard Dante AV video device within Dante eco system.
Patton FPX6000 Series Encoder & Decoder
Patton’s FPX6000 series enables eight HD audio channels and one 4K60 4:4:4 HDCP2.3 encrypted video channel to be independently transported on an existing Gigabit Ethernet network backbone without suffering the performance issues and management difficulties associated with audio and video over IP. The combination of Dante AV and IP offers the power, flexibility and reliability needed for next generation commercial AV networks. Easily route and sync individual audio and video channels using industry leading Dante protocol, eliminating the use of legacy breakouts or costly matrix switches.
Why Dante AV for your AV system?
- Highest image quality of any 1 Gbps solution with JPEG2000 - visually lossless 4K60 with no generational losses when re-encoding.
- Independent routing of audio and video using Dante Controller allows you to send audio wherever it needs to go with no need for de-muxing or re-embedding of signals.
- Hassle-free integration with over 3000 existing Dante audio products means you can choose from over 500 manufacturers to complete your system.
- Single clock keeps audio and video synchronized, eliminating problems of lip-sync that plague other AV technologies.
- Streamline installation with lightweight Ethernet cabling, lowering costs and delivering easy integration with networked products. A single, standard cable can deliver power, control, video and audio signals at once.
- Dante AV works with standard 1 Gbps networks already in place, no need to replace infrastructure to add video to your system.