SNA50-3 is a global limiter. The technology used for the sound limitation does not degrade the signal dynamics at all, as a traditional compressor would do.
The pressure measurement by the acoustic sensor is transmitted to the computer which integrates the modulation peaks with a progressive slope, adjustable in rise and fall time.
• Balanced inputs/outputs compatible unbalanced.
• Limitation in global level.
• Limitation either by acoustic sensor or by electrical analysis of the input signal to SNA50-3, while keeping the acoustic level measurement for the history.
• Visualization of the levels and parameters on a touch screen on the front panel.
• Real-time display of the Leq1s in global level.
• Choice of A and/or C weighting for the acoustic analysis of the global level, the C weighting allows the bass to be taken into account.
• Recording of global levels: LAeq 1min, LAeq 10min, LAeq 15min, LCeq 1min, LCeq 10min, LCeq 15min, LpcC1min max.
• Automatic summer/winter time change-over.
• Embedded web server for history consultation and setting equipment.
• No specific software required.
• The internal memory is sized to store sound level values 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 6 months.
• USB Host connector allowing the connection of a USB key for history collection.
• Fire contact with audio level attenuation > 40dB.
• Acoustic and electric auto-verification of the measuring sensor.
• VCA technology (Voltage Controlled Amplifier), no audio signal cut-off.
• SNA50-3 can be sealed.