The D10-1 digital amplifier is a 10 Amp single output class ‘D’ driver; meaning a 60%+ increase in energy efficiency over existing solutions.
The D10-1 digital amplifier is a 10 Amp single output class ‘D’ driver; meaning a 60%+ increase in energy efficiency over existing solutions. The driver features capacitive touch front panels with intuitive menus, built in test signals, and are fully networkable with a Wi-Fi accessible standard browser based control panel for remote set-up, monitoring and email alerts.
The D10-1 features a 10 Amp loop output plus ample voltage headroom, making it the most flexible solution on the market, suitable for a huge range of applications. The added power of the D10-1 provides a solution for installations in environments containing very high levels of metal, previously not possible without the use of combiners.
In another first for high-power Class D Induction Loop drivers, installation can be performed with total confidence, as unique multi-stage filtering ensures compatibility with both other system equipment and global EMC regulations.
- Dante Input for Additional Network Audio
- Drives 1 output channels at 10ARMS
- Networkable with remote browser interface
- Digital display & intuitive ‘touch’ menu system
- 3 menu modes; Main, Status & Quick
- Highly energy efficient Class-D amplifier with low heat dissipation
- Up to 1,450m2 Perimeter Loops area coverage
- Compact 1U rack mount unit with internal transformer for simple rack installation
- Optimised for speech frequencies with unmatched intelligibility & capable of high quality musical reproduction
- AGC & Dual Slope MLC
- Active status monitoring & remote fault reporting via email
- Data compliant with: IEC 62489-1 Standard
- Lecture Theatres & Conference facilities
- Stadia, Sports Halls, Cinemas & Theatres
- Courts Rooms, Airports & Railway Stations