The DGX6400-ASB-DAN is an audio switching board kit featuring direct Dante networked audio feeds to and from the Enova DGX 6400 enclosure. The boards support 16 discrete stereo decoded inputs and 16 discrete stereo encoded outputs. This allows for independent routing of decoded inputs, or breakaway to decoded audio outputs, into a networked audio system such as HARMAN’s BSS. Additionally, the kits feature audio breakaway, downmixing, and a host of DSP functionality such as EQ, volume control, and stereo summing on every path
- Direct Dante Integration into the Enova DGX – Reduces the physical installation time for inserted and extracted audio paths from the Enova DGX system as Dante network enabled signals
- Easy Integration with Dante Enabled Devices including HARMAN BSS and Crown – Allows for simple decision making when specifying companion DSP to the Enova DGX switching solution
- Simplified Integration with Building-Wide Audio – Utilizing Dante, the industry’s most standard networked audio format, integration of traditional Centralized AV and networked audio is quick and easy
- Audio Breakaway Switching – audio breakaway switching functionality allows for flexible combining of audio and video signals even if they originated from different sources
- Integrated DSP Including a 10-Band Parametric EQ on Every Output – Audio equalization allows the sound in each zone to be tuned specifically to match the individual audio characteristics of each environment. After easy setup with the integrated web GUI, the same audio source can be heard perfectly in each zone regardless of acoustical differences.