- nXp Series available in either 2 or 4-channel models.
- Use rear panel DIP switches to program each channel output for either High-Z (70V or 100V Constant Voltage) or Low-Z (stable down to 2 Ohms) operation.
- When in Sleep Mode, the nX amplifiers draw less than 1 Watt.
- They are the networkable version of the nX amplifier with the addition of Ethernet control, serial data control, aux preamp outputs, instant standby mode, preset recall, fault condition logic outputs, and optional network audio and digital audio capability.
- Has 32-bit SHARC DSP processing (with 48kHz & 96kHz sampling) as standard equipment for comprehensive audio processing, with built-in signal generator for test tone, and noise-masking.
- Precision load impedance monitoring on each amplifier channel output. All controlled using our proprietary Protea™ Software Suite.