The ENCHORUS ENC 1201 Dante™-based audio network module offers eight high dynamic range (HDR) microphone inputs and four line outputs. Each microphone input has four splitters with individual trim, mute, phase reverse, and a 4-band equalizer. The dynamic range of each microphone amplifier is more than 152dB.
A four-band equalizer is also provided for each output, and the ENC 1201 features eight built-in mixing engines and support for sample frequencies up to 192kHz. The device is easy to control and monitor through a web interface. A built-in audio matrix allows flexible routing of all inputs, outputs, and mixer signals.
The ENCHORUS Dante™-based audio network was designed specifically for stage applications, offering professional connectors and superior audio quality. All ENCHORUS models include filtering and mixing capabilities and can be configured very rapidly via the integrated web interface. ENCHORUS modules are tough enough on their own but also include rubber bumpers that allow them to be easily and safely stacked on stage.
- Throw-down Box
- 8x HDR microphone inputs with 4x splitters for each microphone
- Individual mute, phase reverse, trim, and 4-band EQ for each of the four splits
- Support of redundant Dante networks or daisy chainable
- 4-band EQ for each output
- 8x built-in mixing engines (16 inputs, stereo output)
- Built-in audio matrix for flexible routing of all signals
- Control via web interface
- Sample rates: 44.1kHz/48kHz/88.2kHz/96kHz/176,4kHz/192kHz
- Dynamic range > 152dB