The ENCHORUS ENC 1202 Dante™-based audio network module offers eight line outputs with individual delay (at a maximum of 2.7sec.) and four line inputs, with a four-band equalizer on each input and output.
The ENC 1202 features eight built-in mixing engines and support for sample frequencies up to 192kHz. The device is easy to control and monitor through a web interface. A built-in audio matrix allows flexible routing of all inputs, outputs, and mixer signals.
The ENCHORUS Dante™-based audio network was designed specifically for stage applications, offering professional connectors and superior audio quality. All ENCHORUS models include filtering and mixing capabilities and can be configured very rapidly via the integrated web interface. ENCHORUS modules are tough enough on their own but also include rubber bumpers that allow them to be easily and safely stacked on stage.
- Throw-down Box
- 8x line outputs with delay (max. 2.7sec.)
- 4x line inputs
- Support of redundant Dante networks or daisy chainable
- 4-band EQ for each input and output
- 8x built-in mixing engines (16 inputs, stereo output)
- Built-in audio matrix for flexible routing of all signals
- Control via web interface
- Sample rates: 44.1kHz/48kHz/88.2kHz/96kHz/176,4kHz/192kHz