The AM-3825 audio monitor separates the audio signal (embedded audio) superimposed on each SDI signal of 12G, 6G, 3G, HD, and SD from the video signal, and monitors the audio using the built-in speaker or headphones.
It features AES, MADI, Dante (ST 2110-30 compatible), analog and abundant audio input / output interfaces.
● Supports a wide variety of video formats
● Equipped with abundant audio input / output interfaces
● Loudness measurement function
● Simultaneous monitoring of up to 32 channels of audio is possible
● L / R speaker is standard equipment
● LCD display with excellent visibility
● Preset Functions
● User button function
● Downmix function
● Control function by GPIO remote controller
● Alarm output function to external devices
● Space-saving housing
● Compatible with AC power supply