The 5416CS H/G digital communications station is a fully programmable 16 button interface device for initiating audio/ visual announcements with the 5400 Series Announcement Control Systems.
The 5416CS H/G digital communications station is a fully programmable 16 button interface device for initiating audio/ visual announcements with the 5400 Series Announcement Control Systems. Each model utilizes an electret condenser cartridge that is positioned in the housing such that its frequency response is enhanced. The microphone element location provides the mechanism for good acoustical coupling to provide a full-bodied, highly intelligible voice signal. The 5416CSG includes a goose neck microphone and the 5416CSH includes a handheld microphone.
The 5416CS has an auxiliary line level audio input which may be used as a (local) background music source. The station also has a line level audio output which may be used as a zone out. It is a network appliance in which each station may obtain its IP address automatically or be assigned a unique IP address which simplifies installation and configuration.
- Fully programmable 16 button interface with dual color capability to indicate announcement / action statuses
- Allows selection and initiation of announcements and messages in a GLOBALCOM® EN54-16 System
- Fully supervised from the microphone element
- Handheld, Gooseneck, Surface (Flat) or Desktop (Free Standing) Versions
- Redundant ethernet ports
- PoE powered
- Suitable for use as the Emergency Microphone Paging Station in EN54-16 Systems