Dante Domain Manager is network management software that enables user authentication, role-based security and audit capabilities for Dante networks, while allowing seamless expansion of Dante systems over any network infrastructure. Dante Domain Manager brings IT best practices to AV, making audio networking more secure, more scalable and more controllable than ever before.
Security and Control
Dante Domain Manager protects you and your customer from unwanted changes, securing your Dante network with robust user authentication and role assignment, ensuring that only the right people can operate or alter the system. Assign users specific roles for defined devices, enabling independent control of each zone or location.
- Active Directory and LDAP support
- 4 levels of built-in user roles
- Complete control on per-zone basis
Scalability and Flexibility
With Dante Domain Manager, integrators can define specific AV device groupings by room, building and site, allowing for the creation of independent Dante Domains. A single Dante Domain can encompass multiple network subnets, eliminating the need for complex workarounds and enabling the creation of truly enterprise-scaled AV systems.
- Deploy your AV network across a WAN
- Route Dante transparently across subnets
- Organize devices and route audio independent of network topology
- No need for single subnet VLANs or workarounds
Visibility and Accountability
As the systems you oversee become larger and more complex, the need for keeping tabs on devices and user-made changes becomes more urgent. Dante Domain Manager provides you with the critical information you need to manage a Dante network of any size, with at-a-glance reports, audit trails and SNMP-driven alerts.
- Check system status instantly on customizable Dashboard
- Audit reports show a complete time-stamped record of all changes
- Remote alerts via SNMP