The DN4 microphone interface is a key part of the Audix Dante | AES67 Integrated Microphone System, the fast, trouble-free way to stream Audix audio performance through Ethernet networks. High-quality audio and all microphone functions – including on-off contact closure and LED status indicators – are available through a single CAT5 – CAT7 cable with RJ45 connections at both interface and microphone. This simple configuration eliminates wiring errors, accelerates installation, and reduces cost.
The DN4 features four inputs for Audix RJ45-equipped, single-element microphones and two 5V logic outputs per port, with source/sink capability for LEDs that are controlled by network-connected DSPs and one logic input per port for buttons. Low-pass and high-pass filter settings are available on each audio channel, as are eight selectable gain levels, with all settings configurable via software.
- Compatible with all Audix RJ45-equipped, single-element, analog microphones
- High-fidelity 24-bit, 48kHz audio
- Balanced audio inputs with RFI filtering
- 48V phantom power output
- Each channel has eight selectable pre-amp gain levels, as well as low- and high-pass filters
- All channels controlled independently
- Flash memory prevents loss of settings in the event of power loss
- Supports AES67 audio streams
- Dante Domain Manager (DDM) ready
- Dynamic or static IP address
- Evaluated to the requirement of UL2043 and is suitable for use in above-ceiling applications
- Operates on PoE from any IEEE 802.3af compliant equipment