The DN43 microphone interface is a key part of the Audix Dante | AES67 Integrated Microphone System, the fast, trouble-free way to stream Audix audio performance through Ethernet networks. High-quality audio and all microphone functions – including on-off contact closure and LED status indicators – are available through a single CAT5 – CAT7 cable with RJ45 connections at both interface and microphone. This simple configuration eliminates wiring errors, accelerates installation, and reduces cost.
The DN43 features one microphone input specifically designed for the Audix M3 tri-element microphone and one input for Audix RJ45-equipped, single-element microphones. It has two 5V logic outputs per port, with source/sink capability for LEDs that are controlled by network-connected DSPs. Low-pass and high-pass filter settings are available on each audio channel, as are eight selectable gain levels, with all settings configurable via software.
- High-fidelity 24-bit, 48kHz audio
- Balanced audio inputs with RFI filtering
- 48V phantom power output
- Each channel has selectable pre-amp gain, as well as low- and high-pass fi lters
- All channels controlled independently
- Flash memory prevents loss of settings in the event of power loss
- Compatible with the M3 tri-element microphone (DN43 only), the flush-mount,
- steerable M70WD ceiling microphone, and the M55WD ceiling microphone
- Supports AES67 audio streams
- Dante Domain Manager (DDM) ready
- Dynamic or static IP address
- Evaluated to the requirement of UL2043
- and is suitable for use in above-ceiling
- Operates on PoE from any IEEE 802.3af compliant equipment