The M55WD is an innovative, hanging ceiling microphone system designed for applications where aesthetics, sound quality, and ease of installation are critical. All electronics are fully integrated with high sensitivity and low noise. The signal output is balanced to eliminate RF interference caused by cell phones and mobile devices.
Installing the M55 requires just one 5/8-inch hole in the ceiling, with no additional tools needed. The M55’s mounting hardware easily adjusts the hanging height up to four feet from the ceiling surface without removing ceiling tiles and allows for fingertip height adjustment and roHigh output allows distance miking.
- Optimized for voice recognition
- Low-noise preamp circuitry
- Immunity from RF interference
- Two-color LED status indicator
- RJ45 connectors for plug-and-play integration with the Audix Dante | AES67 Integrated Microphone System
- No external power adaptor required
- Designed, assembled, and tested by Audix in the USAtation control. An optional aiming clip (MCHANGER) easily makes any additional angular adjustments
Dante Made Simple – By Audix
The M70WD is designed exclusively for the Audix Dante | AES67 Integrated Microphone System , which delivers high-quality audio and all microphone functions – including on-off contact closure and LED status indicators – through a single CAT5 – CAT7 cable with RJ45 connections. This simple configuration eliminates wiring errors, accelerates installation, and reduces cost. And like all Audix microphones in the system, the gain structure is optimized for its intended use, providing quality audio at the DSP. The result is true plug-and-play installation.