The M70WD is a steerable, flush-mount condenser microphone designed for distance miking in a variety of applications, including video conferencing, distance learning, hospital rooms, surveillance, and ambient room miking. The flush-mount configuration and a footprint of only three inches in diameter allow the M70WD to virtually disappear.
The M70WD capsule is housed within a patented cradle that allows the microphone to be aimed up to an angle of 45 degrees. Other features include a fully integrated preamp and an extremely high sensitivity rating of 38 millivolts. In addition, the M70WD has complete immunity from RF interference caused by cell phones and GSM devices. Installing the M70WD requires just one 2-inch hole in the ceiling, with no additional tools needed.
- High output for distance miking
- Aimable up to a 45-degree angle
- Miniaturized integrated preamp circuitry
- Immunity from RF interference
- Two-color LED status indicator
- RJ45 connectors for plug-and-play integration with the Audix Dante | AES67 Integrated Microphone System
- No external power adaptor required
- Designed, assembled, and tested by Audixin the USA
- 3-year warranty
Dante Made Simple – By Audix
The M70WD is designed exclusively for the Audix Dante | AES67 Integrated Microphone System , which delivers high-quality audio and all microphone functions – including on-off contact closure and LED status indicators – through a single CAT5 – CAT7 cable with RJ45 connections. This simple configuration eliminates wiring errors, accelerates installation, and reduces cost. And like all Audix microphones in the system, the gain structure is optimized for its intended use, providing quality audio at the DSP. The result is true plug-and-play installation.