The HTX-TC1 topology reduces the 10G Ethernet switch port count per node by 50%, thanks to Simultaneous/Full Duplex operation on a single 10G Link!
The HTX-TC1 topology reduces the 10G Ethernet switch port count per node by 50%, thanks to Simultaneous/Full Duplex operation on a single 10G Link! No longer do you need separate transmit and receive network connections. The HT Series is the most complete in-room solution ever created increasing capabilities while reducing costs and complexity. The HTX-TC1 has the lowest 10G Ethernet switch port cost due to its ability to transmit and receive full bandwidth in both directions on a single port. Typical AV over IP systems utilize two ports, one for encoding and one for decoding. The HTX-TC1 would only require a 24-port switch compared to the usual 48 of current solutions.
- Simultaneous Encode/Decode on Single 10G Link
- HDBaseT-IP Core Technology
- Zero Frame Latency Scaling
- 4K60 4:4:4 & HDR 18Gbps
- HDMI® 2.0/HDCP 2.2 In/Out
- HDBaseT™ 2.0 Transmit & Receive HDBaseT™ 100m (330ft) with Unshielded Cable
- Seamless & Full Break-away Switching
- 10G SFP+ (Fiber) & 10G PoE+ RJ-45 (Copper)
- Audio DSP & Dante™/AES67 Options 2 or 8 Channel
- USB 2.0 Host/Device with Selectable Direction