MAGIC ACX Dante WAN Bridge is a Multi-channel PCM audio transmission system connecting Dante networks over wide area networks (WAN).
Up to 32 Dante channels can be transmitted via PCM16 or PCM24 for to for uncompromised signal quality.
The system takes care of the limited maximum latency of Dante in wide area networks and eliminates high jitter as well as possible clock differences between sender and receiver.
This guarantees reliable transmissions even for global connections.
Redundant GbE Interfaces and AES67 compatibility are available in the system.
- Automatic Sampling Rate Adaptation
- Jitter buffer up to 500 ms
- Intelligent sample rate adaption
- Audio signal detection
- AES67 compatible
- 48 kHz Sampling frequency
- redundant power supply (optional)
- Comfortable Windows management software
- VLAN/QoS-support, SNMP v1, v2c