Eclipse HX-Omega is the most advanced and highest density digital matrix system on the market, offering up to 460 ports (using combinations of 64-channel MADI cards, 32 port IP/Integra cards and 16 port MVX-A16 RJ-45 cards) over 15 interface card slots in a 6RU chassis.
Eclipse HX-Omega is the most advanced and highest density digital matrix system on the market, offering up to 512 ports (with any combination of 64 frames). Each 6RU Eclipse HX-Omega system features 15 interface card slots for housing one of many types of interface cards available for different applications. The MVX-A16 Interface card, for example, provides full-duplex connections with panels, external lines, and interfaces to other matrix systems. External interface modules are connected using external 1RU and 3RU IMF frames, leaving all 15 slots available for port and interface cards. Up to 64 Eclipse HX matrices can be connected to form a single networked installation.
Eclipse HX-Omega Features:
- 6RU system frame with passive back-plane and 15 interface card slots
- Up to 512 internal ports (with any combination of 64 frames)
- Dual-redundant processors, CPU-HX fitted; dual-redundant PS-208 power supplies fitted
- Expandable to become a multi-frame system with redundant non-blocking fiber
- Networking/Linking options include 4-wire, Fiber, IP, MADI, E1/T1, GPIO, DANTE and AES67
- Seamless integration with FreeSpeak II Wireless Intercom and IP Communication Panels