The DMP 128 FlexPlus series of compact Dante Digital Matrix Processors features twelve FlexInput channels with full DSP, including AEC, and Dante connectivity, in only a half rack space. With an extensive mix matrix, a USB audio interface, and analog compatibility, the DMP 128 FlexPlus provides the ability to easily connect and route multiple types of source signals to accommodate diverse analog and digital system requirements. Featuring an ACP bus for audio control panels, an expansion port for bidirectional digital audio connection with a DTP CrossPoint or another DMP, eight audio file players, and configurable macros, the DMP 128 FlexPlus can be used anywhere from a collaboration space, to a large conference room.
- Two models with 60 total inputs and 32 total outputs — The DMP 128 FlexPlus offers signal routing and management for a wide range of sound system applications:
- Inputs: 48 Digital via Dante or Expansion Bus, 4 Analog balanced/unbalanced mic/line level, 8 Aux for USB or VoIP
- Outputs: 16 Digital via Dante or Expansion Bus, 8 Analog balanced/unbalanced line level, 8 Aux for USB, VoIP or File Players
- 48x24 Dante audio networking with Dante Domain Manager and AES67 support — Dante audio networking provides scalability for creating larger audio matrixes over a local area network using standard protocols. A built‑in two‑port Gigabit switch can be configured to support primary and redundant Dante audio networks.
- Twelve channels of AEC - acoustic echo cancellation — The DMP 128 FlexPlus includes twelve independent channels of high performance AEC, as well as selectable noise cancellation. Extron AEC features advanced algorithms that deliver fast echo canceler convergence for optimal intelligibility in situations that challenge AEC performance.
- All models include a USB Audio interface, providing up to four channels of digital audio sends and returns — Support for USB Audio simplifies implementation of systems with either soft-codec conferencing or computer-based audio and enables use of the same interface for both small and large scale systems.