RedNet D16R AES is a 1U, 19in rack-mount Dante interface featuring 16 channels of AES/EBU connectivity to and from the Dante audio network.
RedNet D16R AES is a 1U, 19in rack-mount Dante interface featuring 16 channels of AES/EBU connectivity to and from the Dante audio network. Perfect for bridging between digital consoles, power amplifiers or any other AES3 equipped audio equipment and any Dante network, RedNet D16R has SRC (Sample Rate Conversion) on each input pair allowing plug-and-play operation with any AES3 source. Word Clock I/O and DARS (Digital Audio Reference Signal) connections allow synchronisation with a wide range of external sources and hardware, while S/PDIF I/O allows the integration of equipment such as CD or solid-state recorders/players.
- 16 Channel bi-directional RedNet AES3 Interface for Dante Networks.
- Power supply and Ethernet redundancy with auto switchover in case of failure, and locking etherCON network connectors.
- Sample rate conversion allows external equipment to run at any sample rate.
- Compact 1U chassis allows maximum functionality in minimum rack space.
- Two 8-channel AES59 combined I/O DB25 connections, plus a pair of XLR3 connectors duplicating channels 1 & 2.
- Rear panel XLR input connector either be used as a DARS input or as a traditional AES3 audio input.
- S/PDIF input and outputs provided on RCA connectors; ideal for connecting CD players or solid-state recorders.
- Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows synchronisation of the Dante network to house clock, or syncing external equipment to the Dante network.
- RedNet Control and Dante control software allow routing and control from your audio computer system via a software control panel – no hardware patching required.