The DLI-330 is an electronically controllable line source speaker from the award-winning Focus series. The elegant high-performance speakers are the very first choice for professional voice and music applications. Thanks to the Fohhn Beam Steering Technology, they can be integrated almost invisibly and offer the best results in complex acoustic environments.
- 24 × 4″ high performance driver (frequency response: 60 Hz – 17 kHz)
- Built-in 24-channel digital amplifier, 24 DSP channels
- SPL max.: 133 dB
- Convenient real-time control of vertical dispersion with Fohhn Audio Soft
- Vertical beam width: 0° to 90°, sound inclination angle: -40° to +40° (adjusted in 0.1° increments)
- Acoustic centre displaceable over entire line length
- Fohhn Two Beam Technology (two independent dispersion beams)
- Fohhn Side Lobe Free Technology (suppression of side lobes)
- User DSP with 10-band parametric EQ, X-over, delay, compressor etc.
- Available in RAL, NCS, Pantone and with Fohhn Texture Design
- Easily combined with active and passive Fohhn subwoofers
- Integration in evacuation systems according to DIN EN 60849 / VDE 0828
- Integration in media controls such as Crestron, AMX, Extron and more.
- Green power standby mode