The ideal solution to drive multiple venue screens (IMAG) and large screens in stadium/arena venues.
Designed specifically to meet the needs of multi-screen and fan engagement applications does more than a Still Store, more than Clip Player, and more than a Clip Store. It supports a live video switcher capability for cutting camera inputs, provides an internal keyer (for Multi-layer Overlay effects), and video switcher support (Key/Fill).
Envivo Studio offers a complete system solution that is comprised of a hardware “server” and a software application that allows for stand-alone operation or integration with other broadcast productions products, such as a switcher, and may be remotely operated away from the event location.
- 8-ch player/recorder with preview
- Multi-format support: 24p, 23.98 spf, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Multiple camera inputs support:
1 to 6 inputs and mix 24f, 23.98 spf, 720p, 1080i and 1080p formats, or integrate NDI sources
- Multi-channel Outputs：
–Independent SDI Output or Paired (Key+Fill)
–Group Channels for Synchronized Content Playout
–Remote operation over MS Remote Desktop or FOR-A video switchers
- Built-in slow-motion replay (3x or 4x)
- NDI Video and Dante Audio IP
- Frame accurate align Key+Fill clips
- Composite up to 3 layers (live background, a main layer, and an upper layer)