After over 35 years as the industry standard in active confidence monitoring, the Fostex 6301 has officially entered the networked-audio age with the release of the 6301DT, the world’s first ultra-rugged Dante-enabled Fostex monitor. With the same physical dimensions as the current 6301N, the 6301DT finally answers the challenge of how to quickly and easily set up a portable or fixed monitoring solution on a Dante network. Broadcast facilities, studio, conference rooms, houses of worship, medical centers, theatres, and installations of all types can now benefit from the rock-solid and trusted tool of audio professionals everywhere.
• 20W Class-D power amplifier for higher output level and less power consumption.
• Dedicated 4-inch full range driver for clear audio reproduction.
• RJ45 Dante & 1/4” TS analog inputs.
• Supports sample rates up to 96kHz via Audinate’s Ultimo chip.
• Two channels of monitoring in one monitor: acts as a two-channel device on the Dante network, with a switch on the back panel to select channel 1, 2 or 1+2 (mixed) for output.
• Ultra-rugged die-cast aluminum enclosure.
• Recessed front-panel knob, switch & speaker grille to prevent inadvertent damage in case of a fall.
• Switching power supply accepts 100 V to 240 V AC.
• Physical dimensions identical to the rest of the 6301N series for easy upgrade.
• Optional EB-6301 mounting bracket allows easy surface-mounting at any angle.
Enclosure type: Closed
Unit: 4” Full Range
Frequency response: 70 Hz – 15k Hz
Sound Pressure Level: 85dB / W (1m)
Maximum SPL: 98dB
Inputs: Dante Input (RJ45), 1/4” TS Phone (unbalanced)
Analog Input Impedance: 10k ohm or more
Rated output: 20W
Distortion (T.H.D.): 0.05% (1kHz / 1W output)
Residual Noise: -65dBV
Input Sensitivity: Analog (unbalanced): -14 dBV (0.2 Vrms)
Dimensions: 120 (W) x 189 (H) x 120 (D) mm
Power Requirement: AC 100 – 240V (50/60Hz)
Power Consumption: 10W