The NJR-AB08DAN is an audio bridge interface that converts audio signal protocols between IP-NINJAR and Dante networks. The NJR-AB08DAN converts audio packet on the IP-NINJAR network into the suitable Dante packets and vice versa for routing signals efficiently to the correct destination. It supports up to 8×8 audio I/O channels.
- Transcode Audio signal between IP- NINJAR (SDVoE) and Dante protocol
- Receives up to four (4) audio streams from IP-NINJAR transmitters and output as Dante protocol up to eight (8) channels
- Receives up to 8 channel Dante audio from Dante devices and output as IP-NINJAR (SDVoE) protocol up to four (4) audio streams
- Dante audio embedded on HDMI signal at IP-NINJAR receiver
- Dante audio de-embedded to analog audio signal at IP-NINJAR receiver