AOIPBox is an AOIP standard terminal, it can support AES67/Dante/Ravenna/Cobranet IP audio protocols.
AOIPBox is an AOIP standard terminal that can support AES67/Dante/Ravenna/Cobranet IP audio protocols. AOIPBox is primarily
used as a digital audio matrix system in radio stations. AOIPBox can also be used as the network audio recording front terminal or for audio monitoring terminals.
AOIPBox has four AES3 inputs with SRC and four AES3 outputs with Bypass function for powerdown. In addition, AOIPBox
has an independent Ethernet interface for audio ppm metering, phase, device status, etc. – very important in the high
safety broadcast environment.
AOIPBox with 4 AES3 loopout ports
- Four AES3 IN with SRC and four AES3 out
- Dual AOIP RJ45 interfaces supporting AES67/Dante/Ravenna/Cobranet
- Four AES3 loopout ports
- SRC support from 8K to 192Khz sample frequency
- Dedicate monitoring ethernet port for high-safety broadcast systems
- Dual power supply units
- 1U 19 inch rack mount case
- AC 100~240V @50hz/60hz power supply
- AES3 audio interface is RJ45 interface
- Temperature detection and alarm system
- All aluminum case