PA−225NET is a high−performance amplifier with both Dante™ and local inputs.
PA−225NET is a high−performance amplifier with both Dante™ and local inputs. Its dual−input capability with its priority switch makes this amplifier a versatile and handy tool for many applications.
- Inputs – Dante network source, 2 balanced line level stereo audio.
- Outputs – Unbalanced line level stereo audio, speakers.
- Output Power – 2 x 35W @4Ω, 2 x 25W @8Ω.
- Controls – Line Level and remote volume/mute.
- Priority Setting Switch – Net or local.
- Auto Standby.
- Safety – Conforms with UL 2043 heat and smoke release for plenum−rated environments.
- Size – Compact TOOLS – Part of the Kramer TOOLS Family of compact high-quality and cost-effective solutions.