The Lynx Aurora 8-DNT is an Aurora 8 combined with a factory installed LT-DANTE interface LT card. The Aurora 8-DNT features 8 channels of up to 24 Bit/192 kHz Mastering Quality analog to digital and digital to analog conversion in single-rack space with an on-board 16 Channel Digital Mixer Providing Flexible I/O Routing.
The Aurora™ line of digital audio converters from Lynx Studio Technology offers unprecedented audio quality and control in single-rack space eight and sixteen channel models. The Aurora 8-DNT features 192 kHz analog to digital and digital to analog conversion with front panel control of all routing and sample rate options with Dante audio network connectivity. Extended functions in Aurora are accessible via computer with the Lynx AES16, AES16e and MIDI . The rear panel has Clock and MIDI In and Out connectors and an LSlot bay, for the optional use of other audio interfaces.
Other features include:
- Simultaneous 8 Channel Analog I/O and 8 Channel AES/EBU I/O
- 24 Bit / 192 kHz Mastering Quality A/D and D/A Conversion
- 192 kHz AES/EBU I/O Supporting Single and Dual Wire Modes
- Extensive Remote Control Capability via Lynx AES16, AES16e, and MIDI
- On-board 16 Channel Digital Mixer Provides Flexible I/O Routing
- Word clock I/O with Lynx SynchroLock™ Sample Clock Technology
- Digital I/O DB-25 connectors follow Yamaha pinout protocol
- Analog I/O DB-25 connectors follow Tascam pinout protocol
- RoHS compliant
- Available in 100V, 115V and 230V models