Dante network digital audio adapters for the conversion of 2 Dante signal into 2 analogue line level signals and vice versa.
Pinanson offers two models:
- Dante box D-A: for the conversion from 2 channel Dante signal (1 RJ-45 connector) into 2 channel analogue line level signal (2 XLR-3-M connectors).
- Dante box A-D: for the conversion from 2 channel analogue line level signal (2 XLR-3-F connectors) into 2 channel Dante signal (1 RJ-45 connector).
- The adapter is available in a MF box Pinanson format that is a mobile aluminium box format.
- Dante signal: for 44.1/48/96 KHz. 24 bits and 100 Mbps.
- Analogue signals: +4 dBu line level. Balanced signals.
- Power: PoE Class 1 802.3 af POE PD