The SL-Dante-MIX option card enables any StudioLive AI-series or StudioLive RM-series mixer to join a standard Dante™ network.
The SL-Dante-MIX option card enables any StudioLive AI-series or StudioLive RM-series mixer to join a standard Dante™ network. The card houses two Ethernet connections for redundant Dante audio networking, recording and remote control via UC Surface, one S/PDIF output, and two FireWire 800 connections for continuously bidirectional recording and playback. Create a complete, networked audio system using a standard gigabit Ethernet switch and Audinate’s Dante digital-media networking technology, which offers no-hassle, true plug-and-play digital audio networking.
- 2 Dante™ ports add redundant Dante digital networking and recording to any StudioLive™ AI-series or RM-series Active Integration™ digital mixer
- FireWire S800 connectivity for recording and playback
- Up to 34 input channels (depending on mixer model)
- Up to 60 output channels (depending on mixer model)
- Direct patch to every input channel’s Digital Return buttons and to stereo digital 2Track In from the Dante network or over FireWire
- Direct channel outputs and Aux In A and B: pre/post Fat Channel, pre-fader (user selectable per channel via Dig Out button)
- Subgroups, Main Bus, and Aux/Mix Buses: post-Fat Channel/fader
- FX A-D Send mixes
- Easy to configure
- Reliable performance
- Works with a standard Ethernet network, using a gigabit Ethernet switch and CAT5 cables
- Native gigabit support
- Sample-accurate synchronization
- Operates on standard IT networks