The Quicklink Remote Commentary Solution allows production teams to add synchronised real-time commentary from any location with an internet connection. The remote commentator/caster views the live event in a webpage and their commentary is added into the live program.
- Remotely commentate on a live event from any location in the world with an internet connection.
- Add value to your broadcast through content localisation.
- Scale the system from commentating on one event in one additional language to multiple simultaneous commentaries in different languages on multiple events.
- Use on premise dedicated hardware or use SaaS (Software as a service) model. SaaS allows multiple commentary channels to be started, scaling the system quickly without the requirement to deploy additional on-premise hardware.
- For synced commentary, Quicklink’s Sync Sound algorithm makes sure the remote commentary mixed to the live event is always synchronised before output for broadcast.
- Inbuilt Audio over IP using the Audinate Dante™, ensuring optimal communication between Dante™ enabled devices and the Remote Commentary solution. The solution also supports Livewire+™ conforming to the new AES67-2013 Interoperability Standard allowing connection between AES67 devices.