The JOKER is a three-commentator unit. It includes all the features needed for sports commentators, such as making the antenna, sends and returns as well as monitoring talkback individually configurable.
The JOKER has an IP port and an embedded web server. This allows both the specific programming of the equipment in controls and secondly to take control of remote commands, without specific software.
• Three microphones inputs on balanced XLR, two commentators and a guest, with a phantom power supply 12 or 48 volts.
• “HELP MODE“ for talking to support engineer.
• Luminous ON AIR switches for the three inputs.
• Luminous switch to send Talback A and B for commentators 1 and 2 inputs.
• ON AIR output is muted when one of the talkback switch is pressed.
• The JOKER offers inputs/outputs (GPI/GPO) on a Sub-D 15 pin connector.
• IP mode even allows use in stand-alone.