CONFER X is a digital automatic mixer with 64-channel input and 16-channel output, which is independently developed by Relacart and the global-first creation.
CONFER X is a digital automatic mixer with 64-channel input and 16-channel output, which is independently developed by Relacart and the global-first creation. 64-channel input, 16-channel output analog and DANTE digital hybrid matrix control are suitable for wider application engineering. 1-32 automatic mixing channels can set each channel independently and open valves. It can set the most suitable valve level according to the environmental noise, echo and the channel near the loudspeaker. It is suitable for any harsh meeting environment. And the hold-time is adjustable, ensure that your meeting is smoother.
- The main controller adopts TCP/IP connection mode and can connect special software to realize remote control of conference system, remote diagnosis and upgrade.
- Through TCP/IP connection, can set every parameter by the computer software and the remote setting of the iPad software
- Limited selection and pressure regulation can be set for each channel.
- Four-segment parametric equalization, adjustable frequency, Q value and amplitude;
- The greenhouse filter can eliminate unnecessary noise in the frequency band.
- High-pass and low-pass filters with adjustable frequency can exhibit better transient response.
- Encoders with scaling indicators can control the volume of four channels, and can set any input/output channel to display volume scale, mute indication, distortion indication and output LINE/MIC indication respectively. Each encoder is equipped with an OLED display screen to display channel name and channel volume value.
- Built-in DANTE digital audio card can connect the mixer to any Dante device.
- RS-232 interface can be used to connect central control and camera tracking.
- Without the use of software control, multiple DMC-500 mixer controllers can be connected to adjust the commonly used channel volume.
- 64-Channel Dante input, channel1-32 adopt DSP algorithm auto mix, channel33-64 support analog input conversion.
- 16-channel independent output, 8 channel is analog signal output, 8 channel is Dante signal output
- 4 channel is line input(RCA plug), can be switched arbitrarily in 33-64 channels and can not be set repeatedly.
- Full digital signal processing, built-in high-pass and low-pass filters, limiters, matrix, etc. The basic operation is connected to the computer with special control software, which can make detailed settings and adjustments for each channel.
- 64 x 64 Dante and analog mixing matrix control, suitable for wider application engineering.