UR-2Q series wireless microphone cohesive Relacart long-term accumulation of technical essence, with advanced four-channel electrical tuning technology, 130MHz switching bandwidth (depending on the region); has a beautiful industrial design appearance; with independent research and development of DSP audio expansion algorithm Support Dante protocol output, FBK control, Magic EQ function can be adjusted freely; this series is suitable for high-demand nightclubs, multi-purpose demonstration halls, hotels, conferences and small and medium-sized performances.
Dante Network Audio Protocol
• With Dante network audio output, Dante audio device can automatically identify the Dante channel of the product; audio signal can be output to any Dante audio device
DSP Audio Digital Extension
• High-speed DSP chip, 24-bit high-performance ADC, DAC plus self-developed digital audio expansion algorithm to minimize the noise caused by wireless transmission
【Magic EQ】 Function
• It built-in 9 kinds of digital audio equalizers (Magic EQ), which can directly change the audio quality curve through parameters .
Automatic Frequency Scan (AFS)
• With [AFS] (Auto Frequency Selection) function, enter the setup menu and select AFS function, the receiver will auto-scan and lock on to an open interference-free frequency.
IR Infrared Counter-Frequency
• With [IR] infrared automatic frequency matching function, press the [SYNC] button, the transmitter can automatically and lock on to an open accurately.
Ultra Wide Bandwidth
• Ultra-wideband UHF 470MHz ~ 960MHz, pure diversity reception; each channel division and frequency design, to ensure the most wireless microphones can be used simultaneously in the narrowest frequency range.
• 134MHz wideband transmitter, multiple receivers in different frequency bands are free to use each other.
• Precise low-consumption circuit design, use two AA alkaline battery, the battery life is twice as common.
|Main Frame Size||EIA standard 1U|
|External Antenna Interface:||Dual BNC support +12V/150mA output|
|External Audio Interface:||XLR Audio unbalanced output, XLR audio balanced output|
|Ethernet Port:||Support Dante communication protocol, support Magic EQ host computer communication|
|Carrier Frequency Range||470MHz～960MHz|
|Sensitivity:||5dBu , S/N>60dB at 25KHz deviation|
|Max. Deviation Range：||±45KHz|
|Audio Sampling Rate：||96KHz 24-bit|
|Audio Expansion:||Relacart DSP Digital Audio Extension Algorithm|
|Frequency response：||80Hz～18KHz ±3dB|
|Operation Range with line of sight approx||80 meters|
|Power Supply:||External adapter DC12V/12W|