The new D3G SDI to Dante /AES67 Networked Audio bridge allows for the conversion of SDI audio to Dante Networked Audio.
The new D3G SDI to Dante /AES67 Networked Audio bridge allows for the conversion of SDI audio to Dante Networked Audio. The D3G can convert 8-channels of SD/HD/3G SDI audio to a Dante network. In addition to the Dante audio the D3G also includes 8-channels of analog output for confidence monitoring and audio delay
for video path correction.
- SD/HD/3G auto-detect SDI input with active loop-through
- AES67 support
- Onboard sample rate converters accommodate any Dante network sample rate
- Eight professional balanced Analog line-level outputs
- Optional output module slot for additional Digital or Analog Audio outputs
- Adjustable Digital Audio Delay for video path delay correction
- Channel Mapping allows any SDI input to be routed to any Dante output
- LED indicator for SDI presence and power
- Memory registers allow for saving/recalling system setups
- GUI control via Windows / Mac OS X / Linux
- RS-232 Remote Control / GPI Triggers