The OEI-2 enables connectivity between analogue audio sources and legacy RTS key panels and an OMNEO network. This allows users to maintain existing infrastructure and the equity of their original equipment investment while updating to high-performance OMNEO media networking architecture.
- Provides an interface between legacy RTS key panels and RTS OMI OMNEO interface cards for ADAM and ADAM-M units.
- Support for both USOC or 586B wiring.
- Provides less than 20 ms of audio latency in typical network installations.
- Provides a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 KHz to the keypanel.
- Supports DHCP and device discovery for easy set up and network management.
- Optional fibre connection – multi-mode or single-mode available.
- Supports CAT-5/5e and CAT-6 with dual Ethernet connectors for device looping.
- Supports compatibility with third-party Dante™