The application of Matrix System contains both hardware and software, using host Matrix A8 as the control center, the whole function of this system is as below:
- The basic system offers a total of 12 IN x 12 OUT without the Dante option.
- I/O expansion is possible with 16pcs devices linked together for a maximum of 192 x IN and 192 x OUT.
- With remote paging MIC RPM-200, can control paging in different zones.
- With remote volume control RVA-200 or RVC-1000, can control volume in different zones.
- Use different data line for audio signal and control signal RIO-200, which can avoid their conflict and increase their reliability.
- Transfer audio signal based on AES/EBU transfer protocol, while transfer control signal based on RS-485 transfer protocol.
- 8 analogue IN / 8 analogue OUT via local ports
- 4 digital IN / 4 digital OUT via local ports to analog panel I/O
- 8 digital IN / 8 digital OUT via DANTE optional card
You might also be interested in the Matrix DB. It has the same features as the A8 but with 12 digital IN / 12 digital OUT and no analogue IN or OUT.