The Model 207 eSports Console offers a unique combination of analog and digital audio resources specifically intended to support eSports-related live event, entertainment, and streaming broadcast applications. The unit is housed in a compact, rugged steel enclosure that’s intended for table-top use.
Its diminutive size also makes it ideal for use in space-constrained locations. Blue LED lights cast a distinctive “underglow” from the bottom of the enclosure. The Model 207 supports Dante®audio-over-Ethernet digital media technology with AES67 compatibility for integration into contemporary applications. The unit is extremely simple to deploy, is “pro” quality throughout, and provides an intuitive user experience. The Model 207’s audio quality is excellent, with low distortion, low noise, and ample headroom. Careful circuit design and rugged components ensure long, reliable operation.
- Dante audio-over-Ethernet technology
- Supports headsets with 5-pin XLR and 3.5 mm TRRS connectors
- Unbalanced stereo line-input for compatibility with computer audio
- One main and one talkback output channel
- Highly flexible 2-channel headphone output
- Compact unit supports one on-air location
- Excellent audio performance
- Uses STcontroller for configuration
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) powered