The Model 215 Announcer’s Console is designed to serve as the audio control center for announcers, commentators, and production personnel.
The Model 215 Announcer’s Console is designed to serve as the audio control center for announcers, commentators, and production personnel. This tabletop unit supports applications utilizing the Dante® audio-over-Ethernet media networking technology. The Model 215 is suitable for numerous applications including on-air television sports broadcasting, stadium announce, and corporate AV. The unit integrates all on-air, talkback, and cue audio signal routing in one compact system. Three pushbutton switches allow the user to control the main and talkback audio output channels. Ease of use, configuration flexibility, and sonic excellence are some of the unit’s highlights.
- Dante audio-over-Ethernet technology
- Extensive feature configuration
- Excellent audio quality
- One main, two talkback, and hot mic audio output channels
- Four headphone audio input channels
- PoE and 12 Vdc powering
- Headphone output with sidetone function
- Rugged, compact enclosure
- Configured using STcontroller application