The cost effective xIn 4 increases a system’s analog input channel capacity resulting in a reduction in overall price per channel.
The cost effective xIn 4 increases a system’s analog input channel capacity resulting in a reduction in overall price per channel. Designed exclusively for use with Dante-enabled Symetrix DSP units, each of the four analog inputs’ parameters (5 gain levels, phantom power), along with bus assignments, are configured using Symetrix Composer open architecture software. xIn 4 set up is logical and fast with no requirement to use third party software; there are no mechanical switches or circuit board jumpers to set. Systems are simpler, cost less, and have fewer potential points of failure. A half-rack form factor conserves rack space, or, if preferred, the xIn 4 may be surface mounted.
- Audio input (A/D) expander for systems that capitalizes on the surplus DSP of a Dante-enabled Symetrix DSP unit to bring overall system
- costs down.
- 4 mic/line inputs, including +48 VDC phantom power, with the industry leading performance specifications of Edge and Radius.
- Configured with Symetrix Composer. No third party software, archaic DIP switches, or complicated front panel menus.
- Network audio expansion using Dante protocol over standard IT networks. Ultra low latency.
- Rack mount and surface mount kits sold separately.