The cost effective xIO 4×4 increases a system’s analog input and output channel capacity resulting in a reduction in overall price per channel.
The cost effective xIO 4×4 increases a system’s analog input and output channel capacity resulting in a reduction in overall price per channel. Designed exclusively for use with Dante-enabled Symetrix DSP units, each of the four analog inputs’ parameters (5 gain levels, phantom power) and four analog outputs’ parameters (mute), along with bus assignments, are configured using Symetrix Composer open architecture software. xIO 4×4 set up is logical and fast with no requirement to use third party software; there are no mechanical switches or circuit board jumpers to set. Systems are simpler, cost less, and have fewer potential points of failure. A half-rack form factor conserves rack space, or, if preferred, the xIO 4×4 may be surface mounted.
- Audio input (A/D), output (D/A) expander for systems that capitalizes on the surplus DSP of a Dante-enabled Symetrix DSP unit to bring
- overall system costs down.
- 4 mic/line inputs, including +48 VDC phantom power, and 4 line outputs with the industry leading performance specifications of Edge and Radius.
- Configured with Symetrix Composer. No third party software, archaic DIP switches, or complicated front panel menus.
- Network audio expansion using Dante protocol over standard IT networks. Ultra low latency.
- Rack mount and surface mount kits sold separately.